the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
OOC | ELOPE.... I did not mean to skip you. ;_; Please forgive me <3

Her words had cut deeply. She could see it, a palpable emotion as anguish transformed his face into a mask of pain and hatred. She had made an enemy. He did not love her as he once had; she had never loved him. The facades were broken, the walls between them rubble at their feet. In a way, it was a relief. But was it really her fault? His stupidity had led him here, his belief that she could, would ever love him. It was laughable, really. What had she to gain from loving him? He might argue that love, by its nature, did not involve gains or losses; she thought him a fool. Every decision must be based on winning or losing. If you do this, you will gain that. If you do that, you will lose this. Such was the way of the world, and those who refused to conform to the system were, quite simply, weak.

Rapha's movement had been folly as well, but of a different kind. At least his intentions were noble, for a slave, though he was stupid. Perhaps he deserved death, but she would not be the one to give it to him; nor would she allow Valentine to do so. The slave was Sno's, and Sno's alone. If she desired him alive, then alive he would remain. She would not throw herself in front of the hornless and take the blow, but she would, oddly enough, defend what she now considered her property. She darted to the side, auds flattening against her skull, cranium held high. Imperiously, she hissed a warning, but it was too late; the idiot steed had charged. Her temper flared. Regardless of whether or not he had hit his mark, it was not his place to do so, and he would be punished.

"You will not touch my daughter's slave again," she told him. Her voice boomed with the power of her ranking, though is and her eyes were cold, devoid of emotion. One might call it hatred, but they would not be entirely correct. Valentine had served, and loyally, but he had turned now. It did not make him a traitor, not until he joined the other side. The non-racists. She merely did not wish to have him around, did not have any emotion for him whatsoever. "Different circumstances, it will be indeed, Valentine. It will be with you as an outcast while I remain a queen. I do hope you enjoy living alone, darling. You have until the sun touches the mountains to be out of my land."

And then she turned and walked away.

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 11:15 PM