the Rift

Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open]

Demolisher Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Demolisher
standing in the hall of fame
Mare | Unicorn | Black | 3 Years

The black mare had a dream. She was the shadow of a herd. Windtossed Foothills. Will my dream ever come true? Demolisher thought to herself. Her heart ache with eagerness of becoming a shadow. She was really mean but also very sneaky. But I'm so up to myself I have no chance. The mare sighed and walked into a green forest of Helovia. Home. She looked around with amazement. Ever since her own herd had been chased and caught by humans she wondered alone. Her lost love had been abusive to her. After those mistakes, Demo never forgiven herself, for she had been the lead mare. Demolisher turned into a monster. A mean monster. Nobody dared to come near.

Demolisher snorted and reared into the sky. She pawed the invisible air and then landed with a thud. She smirked but then continued to walk with a frown. "Demo, you're so stupid thinking anyone will let you enter their herd." Demolisher sighed and snorted once again. Her three white socks shined like snow also her star. The black horn that stood out of the white figure was dark, dark as night. Demolisher was proud of her built frame, for she was strong. Demo nickered for awaiting reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
occ - blah.
do do do
think think think
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Demolisher - 12-23-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Miltiades - 12-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Demolisher - 12-28-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Miltiades - 12-29-2012, 07:39 PM