the Rift

Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open]

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her words only proved to further my downing mood. It was pure annoyance the childish way in which she took words. There was no intelligence lingering behind her vocals, she was good for one thing and one thing only. A broodmare. The body was small and thin, built for running not war and the horn she held was small and no where near as mighty as my own. This mare is a pathetic excuse of nothing but we are who we are and I will accept her presence for I feel she will perhaps add in number to the herd. I stop merely feet from her face. My looming cranium stopping tall above hers and I curled my horn down as she reversed in her own annoyance perhaps. My threat was obvious but the words that fall from my mouth are nothing to prove it true, "Perfect." if she didn't want to talk, I would be far from someone to start conversation.

As she relaxes my own ears pin in a threatening manner once more and I step her way again. I am to be feared not trusted. You will trust me in a fearing manner, don't worry though, I will kept you toasty and safe behind my forceful wall. "Miltiades." I provide her with my name. Disgusted with her name, Demolisher. The mare would crush nothing and everyone would walk around her. It was deceiving. No just pure ignorance to name a foal such unless you know they are destined for greatness. "Follow or don't." I snort directly towards her face. Horn still curved at her and face looming with arrogance. To be feared is all I need. I must though, relax myself and leave this fear mindset behind. Doesn't seem to suit me too well. I move past her. Directly walking away. Towards home. If she follows she follows. If not, that's her own ignorance.

[ooc- you can make a post in the Foothills but you'll probably need a leads or an important ranked member to accept you for good.]
somelines @ deviantArt.com

Messages In This Thread
Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Demolisher - 12-23-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Miltiades - 12-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Demolisher - 12-28-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open] - by Miltiades - 12-29-2012, 07:39 PM