the Rift

X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel snorted at the mention of mothers. Crowley wouldn't know, but it rubbed a few hairs the wrong way. Ariessa had been a loving mother to Aryel, but she was so strict. So ladylike. And she had wanted her daughter to grow up the same way. She frowned on her playfighting with colts and watching the soldiers practice, and instead tried to get her to play with the other fillies and generally be quiet and gentle. The mussy-maned foal hadn't complied.

She looked upwards as a gust of wind made some of the topmost branches creak alarmingly, taking a few steps away from the trunk. Oh, how she wanted to be back in the Throat, tucked away in the thicket of grasses, brambles, and short, twisted trees that she often used in inclement weather. Had she been with someone other than Crowley, she might've made a crack about some obscure weather god feeling neglected, but her present company was not the type she'd be jovial with. She neglected to comment on his fall-off-a-cliff retort, but still gave him a nasty look, meeting his impudent stare, which rarely seemed to leave her. At least, she hoped he was just being impudent. Otherwise...ick.

Dispelling the thought from her mind, she looked out on the sodden plains until he spoke again. His next words made her head whip back towards him, mane scattering droplets of water as she turned to scowl at him. "Me, racist? And you're not?" she said, determined not to let her anger lead to that embarrassing squeaky tone it sometimes brought on, "Do you remember what you said the first time we met, hornhead?" Her tone lowered in a snobby-voiced mockery of Crowley's vocals. "Now, darling, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I digress; it is not my fault that you were brought into this world as a lesser." She stomped the ground with a hoof. "And you just called me racist?"

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM