the Rift

X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Gods. If it wasn't for the fact that fighting in a storm like this would be pointless, Aryel would've broken his neck by now (or at least tried to). "The only thing I've got going for you is a desire to beat you into a pulp." she practically snarled, lip curled in disgust. "But you're too much of a filthy coward to take such a challenge, I'm sure." She most certainly had no feelings whatsoever for this unicorn. Some horses were infuriating in a charming way. This horse was just infuriating, period.

She waited until he stopped laughing, desperately wishing to shut him up with a few well-placed hoof blows. I hope I meet you on the battlefield one day, she thought. I'll enjoy it. "As a matter of fact," she said, "I do indeed think wings serve more purpose then horns." Aryel smirked, realizing she might finally have sometime to hold over him. "You will never, ever know what it's like to leave the ground behind and see the world from a bird's-eye view, or feel the currents of air that stream above Helovia. Get attacked by a wolf pack? Oh, too bad, you can't just fly away."

She shuffled her wings again, flicking a few droplets of water in Crowley's direction. "It may not make me better, but having wings is certainly more useful than having horns." She regarded him smugly. "As for copying, well, we didn't exactly choose our path of evolution. And I could easily say you're copying an antelope. So what makes your horns so special?" She'd like to see him come up with a retort for that, although she had little doubt he would be able to.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM