the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The tired light grey stallion wandered away from the Basin. He was sad, almost too sad. What had happened? What had he done wrong? It was as if he had failed to water all of the plants that had been his favorites, and they wilted away before his eyes. He felt like crying again, but his body was all out of tears. His body was shaking from his anger at Psyche, but his soul was out of anger, and was crying instead. He was heartbroken, and didn’t realize this was the feeling. He felt knives in his heart, the love of his once self ache. He replayed the first moments of her in his mind over and over. He sighed, knowing that would never come back. What could he do to fix this? He didn’t know if it could be fixed. He had done something terrible, he knew that, and he felt it was impossible to fix now. Suddenly he felt his chest full of pain. He thought it was just from the emotional toll on his body, so he ignored it. He lay down, and he rested his head in the snow. He felt so bad, not only for himself, but also for her. How could she live like that, being so alone? He remembered how it felt, and he soon grew to hate it. He sighed, melting the snow around his muzzle. The Steppe was blank of faces and bodies, so it was only he alone lying in the snow covered grass. He hadn’t remembered the last time he had eaten, but he didn’t feel like it. His stomach growled, and sharp pains in his chest made him whinny. He didn’t move to get grass, or to get up. He just laid there, his mind drowning itself in sorrow and regret.
"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM