the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Valentine laid there, still feeling the pain of his heart, and of his tired, exhausted body. It felt better for him to lie down, but every now and then, he felt his chest contract in pain. He ignored it, mixing the pain together, pushing it down inside of him in order for him to feel numb. That was the only pain he wanted to feel right now, the pain of feeling empty, like his soul was in oblivion. He mostly hated himself, but he hated her as well. He knew it was something he would regret, but it was all behind him now. What could he do about it, go back and apologize? That wouldn’t fix anything, especially not his heart. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a mare. She was a pegasus, and in that moment all he could think about that there was someone else here. Not that she was a featherbrain, hornless, or whatever you wanted to call her. She was just there, as an equal, in that moment in time. Valentine was unsure if he wanted company or to be alone, and he thought if he just ignored her she would go away. However, she made that decision for him.
“Are you alright?”
The words made him choke. Alright? He was far from alright. He almost wanted to reprimand her for asking such a stupid question, but he held his tongue. He didn’t know this mare, and even if he wasn’t feeling good, he shouldn’t good around starting things with random strangers. Plus, she had asked a valid question. He knew also that he was in no position to make any movement, as he wasn’t feeling good, and he didn’t want to over extend himself. So he just looked at her instead, and answered her question.
“No, I’m not. You’ve seemed to catch me at a bad time I’m afraid." He moved, trying to stand up, but the pain in his chest was too much. He grimaced, lying back down. “I’m sorry I can’t stand up to greet you. My name is Valentine, and who are you darling?”
"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM