the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The mare sauntered around him, moving her wings on his body as she had did before. He looked at her eyes when they came to his face. The first look she gave him was one of understanding, and he knew she had suffered from heartbreak as well.
"I'm not a nurse, sugar. But I bet I can think of a few ways to make you feel all better."
Her words appealed to him, making him feel better. It was interesting to him that his heart had decided to open itself up again so quickly, but he couldn’t resist. He needed something else to distract him, someone else, and maybe he was just acting like a typical stallion. What else could he do? She was beautiful, alluring…he couldn’t help himself. Her wings draped over him, the feeling of comfort filling his insides, feeling like his old self again. He shivered as one of her feathers left on his heart marking, feeling a rush of excitement and pleasure when she noticed it. It was a strange marking of his, but he didn’t mind it, and it was apart of him.
“Can you make me fee all better? I’m quite interested to know. I’ve been hurt in more than one place, and some places are more damaged then one.” He replied to her first comment after she was done talking, having a look of mischief on his face. Handsome? He laughed at that, feeling like he was. He wasn’t sure how he looked to other mares, so he decided to play along with it. “Am I handsome? I’m afraid I’m unaware…but I’m sure others now how much of a beauty you are, my dear.”Her next words burned him, knowing that she was wrong. Or at least, he thought so at that moment. Psyche had been worth it, and she was a mare he would never be able to get out of his heart. It was something about her that kept him believing in her, and it was weird for him to let himself into the situation. He fell for her without knowing, and then by the time he figured it out it was too late for him.
“I wish you were right…she was a mistake, a filthy witch that destroyed me.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM