the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

With a quiet confidence and pride, Phae watched as the stallion seemed to enjoy the physical attention he was receiving. It didn't surprise her at all - one who had recently been heartbroken would surely not refuse the advances of one so lovely as She. However, this did say something about the type of heartbreak the pale stallion was experiencing. For if it was not a rejection, but a…simply falling out, she believed he would not be so quick to take the comforts of another mare. Still, Phae preferred this sort of state; it was easy to deal with, and one that she understand, sadly, from experience.

"You just tell me where it hurts, darlin'. I'll make you forget all about it." She cooed demurely, lowering her face close to his, intimately. Am I handsome? Val has asked. She smiled, sensing the stallion's need for reassurance. After a rejection like he had experienced, it was hardly surprising. "Why sugar of course you are. Just look at you!" Phae ignored the latter part of his comment, noting her beauty. That, she already knew. …she was a mistake, a filthy witch that destroyed me For a moment, Phae almost felt stung by his words. They were so similar to the ones that Tolio had launched at her that evening in the grove…It was strange for her, to have been on both sides of this situation. On the one hand, whoever had done this to Valentine, might not be unlike herself - Phae had left many men crooning for her attention, and after leading them on, was forced to cut them loose when they were getting too close. Was that what happened to Val? Is this what she reduced men to, as well?

Flicking her tail, she dismissed these guilty thoughts. It's their fault anyways, she told herself. After all, if they couldn't take her at face value, and decided to read into her behaviour, well, that was their problem. "The best thing you can do sugar, is find something to take your mind off of it. Are you in the same herd…?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM