the Rift

It Must Change [EVER CHALLENGE - position of chief]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
[Image: 50a8b421a75c2]

EVERS the ABLE

The warmth was pleasant on his skinny blue hide, even if the clouds marred the beauty of the sky now and then. Evers stood atop the rock in which Paladin had crowned him Chief of the Foothills alongside Ricochet and Svetlana. Brief was the moment as all had changed now, his brother stood strong beside him and an inexperienced youth of orange hues had dealt a serious blow to the Storm Chaser, leaving them three again. Two were equine and he was the odd one. Always the odd one. Even in his band of brothers; Evers was had always been a little 'different'. The dark stares and hot blooded tendencies were not the way of the Able, he was quiet and dealt with matters with a clear mind. So it was that Evers worried about the stability of his herd, the ever changing leadership, it was even more incentive for him to stand strong. Where leads had fallen around him, the blue remained undeterred. That was until a voice he had never heard before challenged his position.

The son of Mandrake made his way down the rock with a puzzled expression, considering the words of the green haired brute who seemed angered by something. Rock turned to mud and Evers moved slightly down the hill before stopping before the unicorn steed, drawing himself as high as his small stature would allow him, ribs clearly visible against his thin roan pelt. Eyes of intelligence examining the stallion who was a sooty colour of draft like build, something Evers would have to watch, being the meeker of the two. "You speak boldly, maybe you could lead this herd, that is... If you can defeat me" a small smile accompanied his words, accepting the challenge in his stride. Doing his best to hide the feelings of apprehension.

"May I know the name of my challenger? It seems only fair, as you already know mine" an honest question ended his small speech, which had a little more steel in tone than his normal quiet voice. Sturdy legs holding his frail looking body in place, blood pumping a little faster as suspense crept in and muscles twitched in preparation. Awaiting the first move and wondering whether or not he would walk away victorious.

[ooc - I accept the challenge. Only I ask that Miltiades attacks first as it's not in Evers' nature to attack another outright.
Summary: 0/4 || 378 Words]

Messages In This Thread
It Must Change [EVER CHALLENGE - position of chief] - by Miltiades - 12-24-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: It Must Change [EVER CHALLENGE - position of chief] - by Evers - 12-31-2012, 07:19 PM