the Rift

They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A angry screech brought Tribute up to high alert mode. Some large cat seemed to be prowling in the area. Did Tribute was to find his way to in? No. Maybe. Yes. Yes. He did. It would be more interesting then a regular meeting with another Equine of some sort; that's if it wasn't just some dumb cat lurking in the forest thinking they ruled this world when they didn't. Helovia was a land belonging to the Equines,Unicorns and Pegasus's. No one else. Not even the biggest of cats would drive them out. Not Tribute anyway. A sudden speed change from a walk into a thunderous gallop made the birds around hastily flap there wings to get away. They hadn't expected it the booming noise at all.

Creeping in behind the..mare he could see a snarling jaguar digging into what remained of what looked like a rabbit but her appeared to have left it and was facing the mare,his teeth bared. A leonine tail. A body color that seemed smudged with all different shades of browns,creating a ugly appearance and-no mane? There are words to describe horses like her...and they are words meaning anything but pretty. Neither was how she spoke. Her words were taunting and mocking,as if she was to stupid to know what this creature could do to her if he choose to.

Stepping out from the darkness shadows of the trees he stood next to the mare,not to close though. Perhaps you should be wiser in the presence of one that could kill you?" He spoke,defending none of the two,only addressing the ugly brute of a mare using a wiser choice of words. He then addressed the jaguar. "Leave cat,unless you want your head kicked in." He cat couldn't,he wouldn't stay. Where ever the main population of cats lived this one had strayed to far. "What is your name horse?" He turned his attention again to the ugly beast of a mare.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-24-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Tribute - 01-03-2013, 04:00 PM