the Rift

Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phaedra felt the air stir, as Leander's large wings dislodged the particles from where they gaily floated. Turning just in time, Phae watched as his large golden form neatly descended next to her. Had this been closer to the time Phae had arrived in Helovia, her wings would have surely already taken her far away from him in fear. But now, after so much had happened, running was no longer the first instinct which prodded her mind to action. Now, her mind cared about Stella. The small chick flew from her current position on the ground, onto Phae's withers. This caused the sooty mare to shake slightly, feeling the bird's talons digging into her flesh. Still, she adored the feeling of having Stella near her, and tolerated this roughness pleasantly.

Both Phae and Stella peered at Ember with great interest. During their last two meetings, the golden charger had not had the little one with him; How quickly things change, Phae thought. Stella tittered at the eagle-chick, tilting her head with great curiosity. She spread her white wings, shuffling from foot to foot on Phae's back to keep her balance, trying to showing off. Apparently the little bird had already picked up that trait from her bonded.

"Hello Leander." Phae said with an intrigued smile on her lips. Something about Leander tugged at some small part in her - urging her to discover something - perhaps the same small part in him. She was grateful that they were meeting at such a high altitude - regardless of whether it was coincidence, or whether he was intrigued by her closing remarks in the Forest. Either way, neither Faelene nor Tolio would be able to find them here - which would surely only cause more drama than necessary. And although enticing Leander would be one way to get back at Faelene, the selfish part of Phae wanted to keep him out of that mess, if possible, if only so that their whatever-you-want-to-call-it-because-friendship-certainly-doesn't-seem-like-the-right-word, could continued unhindered.

"Am I really such a poor spy that now i'm being followed?" Phae asked with a silvery laugh, taking an innocent step towards him. Her lips curved in a genuine smile as she looked at him; usually those who see Phae's genuine side, don't see her flirtatious side - but if one did, they might be inclined to tell her that her genuine emotions shone through much more beautifully than her painted on laughs, and flirtatious looks. But, that hadn't happened yet. "Or maybe, I'm really such a good one, that I can just predict where you'll be next?" Again, that beautiful laugh.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM