the Rift

Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Stella trilled with joy as the other bird acknowledged her presence. She folded her wings to her side, content now that she had been recognized. Do you hide your name from everyone, or am I just special? Phaedra tilted her head, pausing to think for a moment. She wasn't entirely sure how to proceed; she felt an odd comfortableness around Leander, and wanted to explore the basis for that feeling more. She assumed it had to do with their initial encounter, and the opportunity it granted her to see a different side of the LionHeart. But she noticed, by the way his body tensed when she moved near, that he likely did not share this comfortableness. Still, her flirtatious ways would only cheapen this time he had afforded her, and so she was unsure of how best to proceed.

"You have yet to ask my name." She countered mischievously, being playfully difficult. "It's Phaedra" She murmered, her voice softening. "Or Phae, if you like." She regarded him seriously for a moment, until his comment of Don't worry, I wasn't tracking you. Not that you don't deserve it caused another smile to breach her features. She wasn't entirely sure how to take his last comment, not that you don't deserve it. What could he have meant by that? It was the interpretation of why someone would follow her, which was causing her mind to stir - was that a remark about her sleuthing skills? Or something more personal..? Her consideration of this point was interrupted by Leander's next question, Did you want to talk with me about something in particular?

She turned away from him, so that he wouldn't see the painful grimace etch across her face and dull her sparkling green gaze. She walked to the edge of the cliff, looking out over the vast ocean. The warm ocean breeze mixed with her sweet scent of cinnamon and lilac, and tugged playfully at her sandy locks. Her gaze remained dark and hurt as she gazed out across the open waters, Right down to it.. she thought, a little sadly. Perhaps this was simply all business to the golden brute. She coached herself mentally to not let her voice break; to not let her emotions betray her. "Yes there was." She replied softly. The last time she had spoken of Faelene around Leander, an ice storm had rendered her unable to fly for almost a week. She doubted that she would receive that reaction from him now, especially under these circumstances. However, the harsh memory of Faelene's words mixed with Tolio's unwillingness to defend her, almost rendered her silent. But this was more business than anything, was it not?

Sighing heavily, Phae turned back to look at him, her gaze neutral, if not a little sad. "I wanted to let you know that I led a group of the Grey to the Aurora Basin, now led by the unicorn Psyche." She paused, her gaze wavering for a moment. She was unable to say Leander's loves' name without anger - but surely he would know that she had joined the Basin. "We have extended them an open invitation to use our services. I thought you should know that." She wasn't entirely sure that he would understand - part of her didn't really understand it either. She felt like a fool for caring about any of them - It had started with Tolio. Tolio, who had befriended Faelene. So, Phae had tried to steal Leander as a way to tell him of the Grey, to keep him safe, for Faelene's sake. And then, she had gone to the Basin to offer the Grey's services as a way of keeping Faelene safe. And all she got for her troubles, was an ice storm from Leander, a brutal verbal lashing from Faelene, and a cold rejection from Tolio. "I have also extended an invitation for Faelene and Tolio to join the Grey as warriors...I have heard that the Basin may have some ideals that not all unicorns are willing to uphold." She had to turn her gaze back to the open air and the endless ocean as she continued, hoping that the soft ocean breeze would be held as the culprit for the wavers in her voice.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 04:07 PM