the Rift

Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

And what did those Unicorns say to your generosity? The coldness in his voice made her bristle slightly; the last time he stood this close to her and spoke in such a tone, things unravelled quickly. But Phaedra was stronger than she had been then, and this was a very different subject. She flexed her wings slightly as Leander emphasized the word unicorn. She knew that the Basin was comprised of all unicorns, and that some unicorn-supremist ideals were likely the cause. Lowering her voice, she arched her neck daintily as she turned her muzzle to face him. "Know this Leander, we are mercenaries for hire - we accept payment, not normative pleas for how things ought to be. That being said..." Her voice trailed off momentarily, her green gaze narrowing but losing none of its warmth. She was unsure of how much she should tell him, but at the same time felt the need to continue conversing with him. "That being said...If we are aware of the plights of the other herds, we have the capacity to alter things, as we see fit." During this little speech, Phae had lifted her chin, always proud to speak of the Grey, and what they stood for. If The Grey extended their services to all the herds, then it followed that they would also be kept informed of every one's goings-on. In which case, if another invasion were to transpire, the Grey could properly position themselves to effect the outcome.

"They Grey are like a group of silent guards. We do as we are bid, but not mindlessly. We strive for peace, but it isn't the case that everyone's truths and ideas about peace are the same. That is why we need warriors. Gatherers of information such as myself, can only do so much" To emphasize her point, she squared her lithe form to his, extending her wings. She tossed her mane back to demonstrate the smooth and graceful lines of her neck and shoulders; her hooves squared neatly beneath her body. Her large wings billowed out - her feathers dancing lightly in the wind. She was slender and built for speed - her muscles were long and lean, built for stamina over long distances. Fully exposed to him, she tilted her head slightly to the side, "You see? I am no warrior."

She shivered slightly as the ocean breeze lovingly wrapped itself around her uncloaked flanks. "Whatever it is you're planning, you would do well to keep m-us informed." Phae had to resist the urge to ask him to keep her specifically informed. Surely Ktu or Ophelia would serve as a better touchstone into their operation, yet that small part of her kept calling for her to keep him close. She just didn't know why yet.

[OOC:Since both Phae and Leander have amulets that they were awarded and planned to 'find', then could find them here?]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander] - by Phaedra - 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM