the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BlackVeilBrides
~ RAWRRR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aisha had kept conversation quiet though there journey to the Throat. Her mind had drifted of,thinking of when Midas had done the same for her,as she was doing for Hale. Introducing him to home. Well,hopefully anyway. She was proud of herself for helping him,so much so that a smile became plastered onto her maw. She hoped he would stay. She liked him.

Feeling her hoofs hit the sand she extended her stride,allowing her to gain better distance with less effort. She continued a little way into the desert land until she halted,turning to look back at Hale. His golden finger blended well with the sand. She gazed outwards behind him,the way they had come before flicking her attention back to him. "So this is my home." She paused for a moment,cocking her head to one side,wondering what he thought of the place. "The leader here is Kri,and may I say,if you choose to join,he will be protected and respected you whole life." With a flick of her tail she was by his side,looking outwards in the direction he was. "So,what do you think?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM