the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Hale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hale
The Valiant

The journey was slow and quiet. Hale appreciated the silence. For one of the first moments a feeling of belonging came over him. This just seemed right, following this mare, going to his new home.
His golden coat shined in the light of day and as he walked his muscles rippled all over his body. When they reached the sand Aisha lengthened her stride so Hale did as well. Swinging his head from side to side, pulling himself across the sand, his muscles bulged even more. He was an exceptionally build stallion and from rigorous training he was in extremely good shape as well.
When the two reached what seemed like mountains of sand without the water, she stopped and turned to him. A second passed when she said, "So this is my home." Cocking her head to the side, she turned his attention to everything that lay ahead of them. He was so fixated on what was in front of him that he hadn't even noticed what lay in the distance.
"The leader here is Kri,and may I say,if you choose to join,he will be protected and respected you whole life." Then she stepped back, her hooves sinking in the dry sand, and she was beside him. "So what do you think?
The heavy stallion was dumbfounded, he didn't know what to make of this place just yet. A second later he regained his composure, lifted his head, and narrowed his eyes. "I would like to see more of this place," he spoke curtly looking to the distance. Then he turned and looked straight into the dark mare's eyes and said, "Will you show me?"

"."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM