the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BlackVeilBrides
~ RAWRRR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would like to see more of this place. She smiled to herself. Why wouldn't he? It wasn't a stupid thing to ask her. Perhaps he was being wiser then her when she first joined. She hadn't even asked to see any more the the desert land,she had made her mind up the moment she stepped onto the rolls of sand. Not the she regretted joining. Will you show me? The smile inside her broke free,her lips curling up as the side,smiling and nodding at him,her blue eyes glinting in the sun light.

"Of course I will show you." She winked at him playfully. It had been a while since she had a good gallop. Laughing she reared and charged forward,disrupting the sand. As she galloped on she called back she laughed kindly. "You coming?" She turned to face where she was going,throwing up her head and letting out a shrill neigh in joy as the gallop. To get to the lake would not take long if they went at this speed.

Kicking down sand as she traveled up one of the larger dunes straining her neck to look over. Yes. The lake was there. She halted at the top of the dune,a light breeze picked up her mane and tail,making them seemingly fly. Few horses were scattered round the lake. Some were drinking some chatting. It was a pleasant sight to see. It showed the herd as friends as well as family. She turned to Hale,speaking softly. "So?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM