the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Hale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hale
The Valiant

The mood was much lighter now; it was something Hale wasn't used to. He hadn't had much of a childhood so most of the time he avoided these types of situations for fear of doing something inappropriate. Almost all of the time he was all business but on the inside he wanted to be more...normal, though he knew he never would.
"You coming down? She trotted forward towards the lake, and the herd. Not pausing for a second, she took to the water and looked at Hale once she had finished. He was still standing quite a ways away. It seemed like everyone's eyes were on him, or maybe that was just him being paranoid. A long time had passed since this many souls surrounded him and it made him very uncomfortable. Uncomfortable was also something he wasn't used to being. Slowly, cautiously, he made his way down from the dune. He picked out his steps carefully, not wanting to make a fool of himself.
Once he had, rather awkwardly, joined Aisha, she said to him, "We're more than a herd. We're family." He liked the sound of that. A family is something he needed, even if he wouldn't admit it. It would be nice to have someone to lean on, to talk to. For far too long he had to keep things to himself; he had to be strong for his people...or the people that would have been his. Here he could just be normal. And he would be accepted, or so he hoped. Though his emotions were so conflicted he let none of them show when he could help it. To others, he was indifferent, he was a rock.
"So what's next?" He said this in a gruff, matter-of-fact tone and lifted his head high, surveying the premises.

"."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM