the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BlackVeilBrides
~ RAWRRR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She was slightly concerned when he didn't join her side by the lake. Maybe he didn't feel he fitted in well enough? She mused over the thought,coming the the conclusion that it was normal to feel out of place in a new land with new horses. When he joined her side a sense of relief rolled over her. At least he is trying. The smiled on her face widened. So what's next? She turned on her heels in one graceful movement. There wasn't really much to show,the only other thing interesting was Dragons Blood. Well,the tree Dragons Blood. "Well there is one more thing...If you interested?" It was a slight rhetorical question. She didn't hang around for a answer. She set of at a collected canter,looking back and calling. "Come on." Still smiling.

She halted by the tree. Dead branches sprawled out above her head,red sap leaking out of it. The Dragons Blood. It was a perfect name for it and the sap looked like blood and it was the only tree to survive the Dragons fire. "Dragons Blood. The only tree to survive the dragons fire." Hopefully a bit of history wouldn't bore him. She smiled,walking over to him. "So this is the Throat." She nipped him. "Remember if you ever need help I will be there." She bowed respectfully. "Anything else you want to see or know about?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM