the Rift

Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pluto had gone of for a walk on her own after finding out she was pregnant. She could tell her belly was swelling. A foal was obviously forming in her and it made her sick. All she wanted was to have a little bit of fun in life but soon she would be taking care of a foal. Great. I know how im going to be spending my time. She kicked at the hard layer of soil. Why had she been so foolish? Ok,she loved Xeno but she barely knew him still and now they had a foal? Just my luck.

Halting she started to nibble at some grass,trying to take her mind of things,trying to look at the brighter side of having a foal. She could think of nothing. Sighing she dropped the thoughts of having a foal. She had a bit of time to herself before she would return to Xeno. Hopefully the stallion didn't follow her. She needed to be alone for a while,meet some others. She had neglected her social life,only concentrating on her love life had it's toll. As in,having no other friends. She needed to get back up there. Throwing her head up she pricked her ears and called out in a booming neigh.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 12-25-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-04-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-07-2013, 08:59 AM