the Rift

Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open]

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

Maybe flirting isn't for you, eh? Vermillion smiled and shook his head, taking her giggle to mean that she wasn't disappointed in his performance. He would much rather be laughed at, than to disappoint another. "I would greatly appreciate that, Pluto." He said politely as she offered to contact him, should Solomon suddenly pop up. He was almost sure that that day would never come, but ever the optimist, Vermillion accepted her words at face value. Flicking his leonine tail, his soft green gaze washed over Pluto's stomach, which was considerably larger than it ought to be, given a mare in her physical condition. "So you're expecting? A--, uh. A baby that is. A foal. " He wasn't sure whether this was a good thing, and so refrained from saying so. His eyebrows raised slightly, as he focused his attention solely on her. His awkward boyish smile breached his lips as he naively wondered what having a child would be like. Likely, it would be more of a burden than searching for a lost twin, of that he was sure.

Vermillion absently wondered what it would be like to have a partner. He always had Solomon in his life, and had never considered the scenario he now found himself in, wandering through life alone. Was having a partner, like having a twin? Sharing everything, having someone to rely on..? That sounded pleasant to Vermillion. He wasn't so sure about the....well, the physical aspect of the relationship. Sure, he and Solomon had a scuffle every now and then but...of course nothing more. He felt the bond between he and his brother was nearly as strong as any other could be, so it didn't seem to him that adding a physical level to it was really adding anything. Dislodging himself from these unsettling thoughts, he refocused on Pluto with a polite smile.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.
Cause you can kick me hard when I'm down.
down, down down.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 12-25-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-04-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Pluto - 01-07-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open] - by Vermillion - 01-07-2013, 12:10 PM