the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

It is like glass shattering when the stallion's thoughts are interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. A sudden wave rushes through him, and quickly he turns on his feet to face the source of the voice. The painted mare that he found himself face to face with did not seem a threat, but he knew all too well that that never meant a thing. Still, she had only called out a simple 'hello', sounding as if she wanted his attention more than anything else.

"Hello," he said in reply, lifting his dark eyes to the mare's own. Her own appear to be softer, much warmer than his own, but he cannot miss the look of uncertainty within them. There is something missing, begging to be coaxed out. Perhaps one day, it could happen, but for now... He would focus on the finer things, like her name, for instance, and figuring out if she is friend or foe.

The sand beneath his feet shifts as he moves out of the waters, leaving the thick feathering of his legs drenched, the fine hairs clinging tightly to his fetlock. Beads of water run along his side, but they do not last long against the warm beams of the sun high in the sky. He focuses once again on the draft before him, who stood just a little higher than himself. He can't deny himself the fact that she is beautiful, the grey patches on her hide standing out boldly against the white.

"My name is Destrier; I am new to Helovia." He pauses then, coming to a halt a couple yards from the mare. After all, he wouldn't dare want to make her unnecessarily uncomfortable. The Friesian could not help himself for what he was going to ask next, even if a part of him was screaming just to shut up and allow her her own turn to speak. "If I may ask, miss... Are you alright?"

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM