the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

As he watches the mare, waiting for an answer to come from her lips, he cannot help but notice that she seems distracted. Was there truly something the matter? Had he offended her by asking something so personal, before he'd even learned her name? He hadn't meant it like that, for he simply wondered of her welfare, and would have been more than happy to try and help if he was able...

And then, she spoke. Tor was her name.

It sounded as if the draft standing before him had seen many a thing in her days. Idly he wondered to himself, had she ever taken her adventures away from this land of Helovia? Or was she just like him, new here, or just passing through? Maybe she had seen Vallhea in her days, but it was unlikely; the stench of humans and all of their strange contraptions had an uncanny way of scaring away most animals. Long ago, he had been the same.

His mindless musings were put behind him when Tor spoke again, and he could not help the confusion that crossed his features. She spoke not of his secrets, but of her own. He had not expected anything more than a 'yes' or a 'no' to his question, so when she invited him to go on a walk... It was strange, yes, but he found himself yearning to know more of this stranger, this beauty called Tor. "Of course not, miss," he answered with a warm look in his eyes, the confusion wiped completely from his face. He did not want to seem rude. "I'm sorry, I don't mean it to sound so demanding... A walk does sound lovely, however."

At this, he picks he feet up and turns to walk horizontal to the crisp waters, allowing her to navigate as close or as far away as she pleased. "So, Tor," he spoke up after some moments of silence had passed, even if he did enjoy the simple pleasure of walking alongside the frothing tide, "How long have you been here, in Helovia? Have you traveled far in your adventures?"

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM