the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

The pale draft falls into step beside him; the two of them remarkably contrasted together. But she only feels he is a kind soul, so far anyways, and she may as well enjoy his company with a quiet voice rather than shouting from twenty feet away. Besides, wasn't it always one of her finer qualities that she trusted everyone? While he did respond in his soft, respectful voice, Tor didn't answer, for what was there to answer with? Yes, she had been rather snappy with him, but then again, so many things were on her shoulders right now. Dealing with another stranger tested her kindness more than ever, but mostly, she struggled through.

Have you traveled far? Ha! He should ask me where I haven't been. "Well... " Tor says, slowly, her voice hardly audible over the grumble of the ocean. Then she clears her throat, and speaks up. "It would be better to ask where I haven't been. I was born in Li'Nal, a nice wintry land, very cozy despite the cold, few predators, not much to worry about. But unfortunately, the land could not hold all of the horses, and so my father requested a few of us leave. It was for the good of my family, so with good farewells, I left." And she hadn't gone back, although many times she had thought of it. "After, I was traveling, exploring, imagining myself discovering new places, before I ended up on the border of the Lost Forest, a forest so massive and wild very few dare venture in. There I found Lei the Shaman, and I was trained under her wing." A flash of a black wing in the sunlight, pale, sightless eyes, a liquid black leonine tail; and the memories were gone.

"I came to Helovia after that, and entered in Orangemoon, I believe. What of you, Destrier?" She had told him the mainly abbreviated version of her story. Now what about him, indeed?

T O R

Image Credit [Bottom of Page]
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-31-2012, 06:57 PM