the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

It was strange that the mare would question him on what he'd said of her nobility, but he wouldn't chastise her for it. In all actuality, it made him curious as to just why she needed reassurance on the subject. Was she really so unsure of herself? "Of course," he answered easily then, a gentle smile pulling at his black lips, "I could be wrong, but I don't beleive there's many in the world who could bring themselves to do something like that."

When she continued, speaking of doing good for one's family, he found those memories of Vallhea threatening to come bubbling forth. While there were plenty of fond memories to be relished regarding his old home, they were the very ones that hurt him most at this time, and so with a deep breath, he tried to shove them back into the depths of his mind. But regarding what she had said, yes, he believed that he would have been able to do such a thing for the ones he loved. Besides, as the saying went... If you truly loved something, you had to be able to let it go, right?

He was so close to reassuring Tor that it was alright, but that wasn't true at all. He'd seen much death and destruction in his life and wished it could all be forgotten, but it wasn't that easy. Instead, he flashed that same smile at the mare and let loose a smooth exhale. "It happens to all of us, Tor; it is a fact of life that we will all lose something precious one day." But that didn't mean it hurt any less when it did happen.

As they walked along, leaving a trail of hoofprints along the sandy beaches, Destrier found himself enjoying his time with the painted draft. While they hardly knew each other, the Friesian could tell that they held similar qualities. She was reserved in what she said, he could tell, but there had to be a reason for it hiding somewhere deep in the crevices of her mind. Maybe one day, if they had the pleasure to meet again, he would find out why.

Now, her focus had turned to the Veins of the Gods located here in Helovia. He had already heard of them, but had he traveled there? "No," he answered her, "But I would like to, to gain armor to aid me in protecting my new home in the Edge. Again, I could be wrong, but I fear war may be lingering on the horizon."

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM