the Rift

A New Beginning✸ [Open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw the forest fill with more and more horses. I became excited at the concept of meeting all of these horses. As an observer I looked at each one, admiring their size, color, and shape. Epona, was a beautiful Arabian horse, with a snowy white pelt. She was kind when she spoke, but she had a strong edge to her voice, that confirmed my thoughts of her being the type of horse to fight. I've always admired the horses that knew how to stand up for themselves. I thought about Murdock, on how we would meet again, and he would teach me how to spar.

Next, I looked at Kanti. She was another equine, like Epona, and myself. She was a paint though, and brought more color into our group. I instantly took a liking to her kind, fun, personality, that was a lot like mine. I internally smiled. I enjoyed meeting new horses. Maybe, I could even tag along with one of them.

Then, I looked at Lusana. She was colorful, a lot like Kanti, but she had a gleaming bay pelt with spots littering it. She also had bright eyes, and a big wingspan. I already got used to the concept of seeing a Pegasus. She had multicolored wings, and I slightly envied the fact, that she could fly. I wanted to fly also, to be up in the sky touching the clouds, and looking on everything below. How beautiful it would be to have wings. I started going into my own world for a few seconds, on how my wings would look like. Would they be big? What color would they be? I would never know.

Then I looked at Levi last. He had a strong frame, and a large wingspan. He had a black mane and tail, and a golden body. His face was darker than the rest of his body though, and the tips of his feathers were black, and the socks of his legs.

I stopped observing and started to speak. "Thank you for the compliment, Levi", I nodded respectfully to him. I've never heard of the place called Dragon throat, but if he was a soldier, they deserved respect, like Captain Murdock. "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Ebona", I said smiling at the Arabian horse. Something about the way she stood told me she wasn't intimidated by me...FINALLY. Almost all the other horses I have met here, were scared of my size, especially poor Natoni. I thought about the crazy unicorn again, and internally smiled. What a strange lass. But she was hilarious.

"Hello there Kanti!" I replied to her in a cheerful tone. She brightened the place up with her happiness. "You seem to be very happy!" I said looking at her and smiling.

Then I turned my head to the youngest, Lusana. She had bright, happy, eyes, but in the midst of her happy act, I could tell she was lonely. Memories flooded back to me of my deceased herd, of my parents, of everything. I longed to have a herd too. Maybe...I looked at Lusana again. She also seemed to be very curious about all of us. Of course. She must be new too. I instantly assumed.

"Tell me Epona, how long have you been here?" I said with sheer curiosity. "Are you a fighter? I can see fading scars on your pelt", I said, trying not to be nosy, but curiosity gets the best of me. "If I am intruding, please tell me, but do you mind telling me more about yourselves, I always love meeting new horses", I offered with a bright smile.

OCC: Sorry for not replying in so long! ^.^ New Years keeps every one busy, right? Oh, and I forgot to say: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERY ONE! ♥ (Not the place to do it, but spread the joy! :) ) I really like your characters, but also Epona! I love Arabian's and also I just love her personality that doesn't take BS. :D Also, do you mind replying to a thread Arrane made? My new character. ^.^ He is an Arabian! It's called : "New Worlds" if you're interested! :)

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning✸ [Open] - by Epona - 12-26-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Epona - 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Orinthia - 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Kanti - 12-28-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Lusana - 12-28-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Epona - 12-29-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Lusana - 12-29-2012, 02:33 PM