the Rift

SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

The spit in my path does not garner my attention, as my focus was on the magic insinuating itself in the air surrounding the wolf. In fact, were it not for her deathly serious words, I may not have even tore my gaze away from the stupid mongrel to look at the ashen mare. Elizabeth was always threatening me emptily, but there was a shift in her tone that made one of my ears flick toward her before my face turned. Blue eyes widen in surprise as I see that the girl has finally taken the initiative to rise at my side, and in a state of urgency, I throw the hold I had on my magic against the wolf aside, throwing my wings down toward the ground and using the push to spring my front end from the ground, combined with the muscles of my legs. I swerve on my hind end, out of the way of her weak charge. The slackened speed of her charge allows me enough time to escape the ill-planned attack, but the threat has only suited to piss me off all the more.

That was it. I was tired, tired of being disrespected and disregarded in the land where I held the title of Sultana. As long as I was breathing, I will not allow the idiots to run over what was rightfully mine - respect. It was only their foolishness that would lead them to bleed, even if I would deliver the swift lesson through the hardened ends of my hooves. "Sorry, pup," I say to the wolf, pivoting back to face the direction in which Elizabeth cantered off. "I have a bigger ass to kick right now than yours. Aryel," I say, looking at the blue roan, "I leave you with the mutt." Surely, the newly promoted soldier could handle a dog.

With that, I race after the back end of the ashen mare, hooves hitting the crimson floor as if I were stepping on that bitch's back, sending shocks down the sore left side of my rump. Dust pools behind me as I make my way forward, assuming I would catch her side quickly if she hadn't hastened her speed when she realized a real monster was hot on her tail. I hope she can feel the white hot flame of my anger coming to brand her ass. I approach toward the left. I stay a safe distance from her side, knowing how heavily the hooves of an ogre sized mare could hit on my flesh, using my smaller frame to burst forward in speed, nearly passing before swerving tightly left, bringing my heavily muscled front end toward her left shoulder and leg, trying to ram her in mid gait. I extend a hungry, gaping maw to chomp at her face, hopefully deterring any attempt for her to spear me with that knotted horn on her head.

Mess with the bitch. I dare you.
You'll only live to regret it.
""

[ 1/4; 521 words; 0/2 magic.
Challenge on grounds of disrespect. For the judge, here is the precursor thread. ]

Messages In This Thread
SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 05:16 PM