the Rift

SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Throughout my life I have felt betrayal and arrogance. I have been at the top, I have been to the bottom, but never once have I been a prisoner. Such title is a disgrace and I am sick of being told I am such. Kri's disgusting body is such an amount of sickening features that I feel the need to vomit. The whirling slosh of acid and blades of broken grass had been moving through my stomach with ease. Her voice was all the more intoxicating. Sultana was an awfully disgusting name, not even I would rise to such a title. What a shame she even holds any importance. It is almost as if the naked and feather brains did not know where they stood anymore. Pride and fierce attributes for such an usefulness being is a waste for life and energy. My god could have wasted his life giving talents on something so much better but it is in his nature to throw the superiors some challenge and toys.

So while she dodges my attack I plan curiously. Reminding myself of her sudden limp and small body compared to mine. I am a tank and I will use such this against her but truly I don't need reassurance of my size to win a fight with her. Kri expects respect from me, though she knows she will never receive such. She is a fool to allow me within the borders of her land. This sand is so useless and such a great way to force sweat to line with your body, or even knock you from your rightful place. Though she has no knowledge of my former glory I will not remind her, nor will I allow her to know I am familiar with sand and the awful sting it can create when friction is used against it. This a useful acknowledgement as I skid to a halt on the sands. Each tiny grain creating a sting upon the frog of my hooves. An irritating feeling non the less, like hot coals or like walking upon the familiar heat of Helovia's Heart.

Kri's anger though blocks what should truly be seen, even behind my blinding hatred and oblivion to anything besides my distastes for anything that does not bare a horn I am capable of watching everything. Like a hawk. My gaze turns to meet her oncoming body but the fire beneath her own hooves was just as mine, passing on my left side I watch the hues of chocolate and cream come to combine with my shoulder. Before I could react the feeling of her hot body on mine became a whole new ounce of disgust. What a way to bring back lovely memories. Her blood would fall just as theirs. Her anger was nothing compared to my new found hatred. The incline of pressure increasing as I move backwards in submission to the body of a small bird.

My deltoid muscle began to grow a discomfort, bruising will surely evolve in time, but the pressure is still on coming. Friction beneath my hooves again as I slid along with her impact. Supraspinate began to contract with aches as it pressed further against my sternum. This could be felt to the first of my ribs as it moved along with the force. It did not fracture nor break but it was a perfectly fair amount of pain. Teeth of brown and white clamped together as I grimace. Silver eyes noticing her slinging jaws of teeth. I moved my horn to degree with her cranium and hoped atleast she would become familiar with the tip and withdrawal from her motion forward because my face is a sensitive area. Chocolate muzzle does not go unnoticed though and I saunter backwards more in dismount of any further attack. Regaining my thoughts, beginning to plan a further attack.

Slowed now by my reoccurring past, as it continues to flash in images taking place of Kri and her desert. Hills of ash and fire along with fallen bodies of blood and loved warriors. His face I could see, on the ground, murdered by a pegasus. Fallen weak with weary aging bones and old wounds. Still he was my friend, a true one. My hatred began to pour as I became blinded by anger just as she. I envisioned her as the useless white and black spotted mongrel. Straining my gastrocnemius to leap forward, front hooves placed feet from the ground. Neck arched prepared tightly for impact of my horn to cut through her esophagus, I hope. Every ounce of my body coming for her. Hooves to land at any moment and prepared to move to either side to further my exact degree on my hit. This Sultana will fall.

[ 1/4 posts | 0/1 defense post | 798 words ]

Messages In This Thread
SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 05:16 PM