the Rift

SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Beyond my dreams and deep inside my cage as a prisoner, lies my soul. My soul that will never see the likes of day again. Kri has made my lifeless eyes grow all the more colder. My silver orbs slink down her face as she tucks the tawny frame down. Seeking the comfort of her breasts, in a motion I found weakness through the falling of her tiara. Cranium continuing to motion downwards. Despite the aching grit in my teeth I find a sadistic smile curl my lips awkwardly. This ashened face has continued to prove itself a high and mighty figure throughout all days. Never once lowering for anyone, not even Psyche has seen the greatest of my loyalty. Despite my love for my Lady I will never prove I have a weakness.

Kri's feathers form close to my face as she moves onward. Those blue eyes seeking out mine, the silver in my orbs form a glaze so still and motionless I feel the need to lash out and just pumble her with all I have. A smaller body compared to mine is far more agile but I have learned to work out the quirks. Still as she surges onward, feet lash at me, proving the last of my patience as the Sultana became the painted color of black and white completely. Wings are tipped in ash and blood, there is crimson leaking from her face, the blood of my dearest friend, my neck continues to hold its place despite my fuming hatred. Brown daggers becoming so close to my nares I can feel the air pass. The tips of her left knife barely touching my horn, enough of a beat to feel it and shiver.

White hide is pierced by my horn as speed increases, the sound was all so familiar. Flesh ripping in half. The skin worn lightly. It wasn't a hard enough jab to move my cranium in result but there was enough satisfaction in the spill of blood that I almost want to lick it. Taste the metallic liquid, joyfully rising the pressure and pump of my blood in wonderful return. Pluck her feathers one by one. So as she moves to my right, in a turn so quickly and without much need for strain, I am surprised. My teeth cling for the air, jaw opening as an amount of dust enters, sending the grit all over my tongue. I seek the side of her wing as she passes me, brown and white continuing to close quickly. An great pressure of hatred fueled by locking jaws. Whatever I land upon, or if I dont, still sends a thrill through my spin.

Black spots cover her face, moving my way once more as she charges. The small distance made between us is enticing and for a moment I feel comfortable before she eats away at the bubble of space. Coming my way again, I turn my neck and arch my horn for her face, turning my rear end as quickly as I could. Though my heavy hooves don't find myself comfort as her body halts. Legs slashing for my moving end. She lands a blow and for moments I can not feel where she has hit. Perhaps the shock was unbearable to note she had made a good move but no, incorrect. I am blinded by moving adrenaline, coursing through my veins, the slow retaliation of my wound has allowed me to continue sideways. The knowledge that a pegasus was coming so close allowed my movement to push faster.

Finally though the impact came to feeling, sending waves of pain to be initialized by the tendrils of my brain. In my leave to the left she had missed the tender cannons and reached my gaskin. Bruising my extensor muscles. Eating at my patience even further. I hate feeling pain though at the same time I wanted more. It was a wonderful feeling to be numb yet throbbing but at the same time it was nerve racking. I continue turning my neck aiming for her own, splenius muscle extended in the curve. Feet still sauntering to the left but front coming to the right. I thrust forwards. Aiming for her midsection for if she moves either way I will hit something. I am to her left side so I arch my neck. Turning my cranium and horn to aim for her wounded hip, direction of my hooves and breast still towards her midsection. If she flings those wings outward, my option would be biting, slicing, or taking the hit and continuing forward to snap the bones... so I feel warmth in this attack. Sounds of snapping bones I sure do miss.

[ 2/4 posts | 0/1 defense post | 788 words ]

Messages In This Thread
SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-31-2012, 05:16 PM