the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

The sound of approach caused the dusty auds of the stud to flick in two different directions. By the scent, they were both mares. Without moving an inch, his eyes gazed across the clearing to see the first of the two approach him. He fixed her with an unreadable stare. The stallion's eyes were an acidic green, the kind of green that would burn through the skull if you stared at them for too long. They were filled with the savage beauty of all things carnivorous. Beautiful in it's predatory stare, and equally as terrifying. Like staring into the hypnotic gaze of a cobra.

He said nothing to the mare as she approached, finding amusement in her cautious step. She was right to be careful. She had no way of knowing the hell she was getting herself into, should she socialize with him. His other guest appeared not shortly after the first, however, the second one was more interesting to him, for many reasons. He knew she was confident and that she was used to getting what she wanted from stallions by the way she carried herself, confident. The Pegasus knew what she was doing, but would she know she was sticking her leg in a snake pit?

He moved passed the first mare, ignoring her completely, it seemed, however, he still had one ear trained on her. He approached the sooty palomino with dignity and a certain amount of nonchalance in his stride. "I know where I am, you need not welcome me to this land. I've been here for quite some time. Staking the land, gathering information, finding targets, enemies, and those that I should seek out as allies. This land has a spreading plague, and it starts with me. You know not what you step in on, milady. These are dangerous affairs."

He pawed the earth once with a powerful foreleg as he spoke, looking from one mare to the other and back again.

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM