the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw behind Phaedra's flirtatious display. She was pissing me off, with her 'How bull this guy is", I resisted the urge to kick her flirtatious ass. What was this feeling raging within me. Jealousy? And the stallion. He looked at us with acidic green eyes, that seemed to burn holes into our skins, but with my intimidating height, horses didn't really intimidate me. Yes, I was being cautious at first, because I didn't want to get into any fights. Both of them were much lower than me. My towering height gave me an advantage.

The stallion seemed arrogant, and what would I say? The dominating type. So he was scanning the land to take it over. Who did he think he was? The freaking gods? I straightened myself up a little bit, to make an impression before I spoke. "I believe I know what I'm doing", I said, a little bit rudely to the stallion, not wanting to be treated like a foal. "And, you smell of flowers, and spring. You haven't been anywhere else but the threshold", I said looking at him. I didn't give a crap if I was getting myself into deadly trouble. I hated the feeling of being treated as a subordinate. Yes, I was a loner, but as long as I had a sturdy head on my shoulders, I did as I wanted to do. I knew he was speaking to Phaedra, but I rudely butted myself in. What the heck was I doing?

"And what do you mean, by plague?" I said, keeping my cool, but maintaining a firm voice. I started thinking back at the racist female unicorn that was challenging me. They were the real plague. Fury coursed at my veins thinking about her. I shook the thought off, and focused on the present. This stallion, was dangerous, I could see it now. Malice, and domination were present in his eyes. He couldn't take over the Threshold. He had no way of stopping newcomers of coming in. I smiled inwardly, at how naive he really was about Helovia.

I saw Phaedra tracing the stallion's muscles with her wings, and flirting with him. "And anyways, how are you going to take over this land. You and what army?" I calmly said. How unprepared he was.

occ: Sorry for not replying in so long. :) Just really busy!

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM