Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

[OOC: Skipping Orithinia again...]

Phae regarded the mare with annoyance, but said nothing. She was still an ambassador for the Grey, and would not break her democratic appearance for this irksome mare, who seemed to be simply be repeating what Phae had already said. Still...if she ever met her in a field somewhere when no one was around...Maybe then they could have a little chat. The idea brought a small smile to her lips. Phae was, after all, undefeated in battle. Even if the number of challengers was small...or...well, 1. She had had won her first and only spar. But still, that is technically undefeated.

She listened to the stallion speak, with a dull amusement. He knew common things, and, she was sure, was bluffing when it came to knowing their names. But her interest in him was quickly diminishing. She didn't like stallions who were all talk, and normally her little show of stalking around them, gently touching them, brought some sort of reaction. She had thought maybe he was a player, when he strode towards her earlier, ignoring Orinthia. Now however, he just seemed full of himself. Still think I haven't been doing anything? He asked, to which Phae answered with a silvery laugh, her eyes flirtatiously locking on his. "Sugar, sounds like you've been doing plenty, but I wouldn't say any of it is useful. You haven't learned anything that a foal doesn't already know, and for all the good its done you - You're still standing here in the threshold like some babe, waiting to be taken in." Flicking her tail, she regarded him patiently as he spoke again.

If you'll excuse me, I have an army to build. I don't have time for exchanging pleasantries with a couple of mindless mares.

At this, Phae did fully and genuinely laugh. "You'd lecture me on what a good spy you are and call me mindless? When your intention is to build an army? Have you no idea who I am?" She snorted, and tossed her head, causing her sandy mane to flutter down her neck in beautiful waves, catching the light brilliantly. She drew herself up to her full height, spreading her large tawny wings. Although she was lithe and slender, she was just shy of being taller than average, and exuded confidence and self-assurance. "I am Phaedra, a spy for the mercenary group The Grey. Should you wish to start any sort of anything in Helovia, Tio, you'd do well not to alienate us." Her eyes had narrowed as she spoke, and the flirtatiousness had dulled in her voice, and she spoke with the quick diplomacy that she had heard Phi and Ktu address others in, in the past. Certainly this stallion did not need to align himself with The Grey, one way or the other, but he would be an idiot to immediately alienate them. How would he possibly begin an army, if she had already alerted all of the herd leaders to his presence? He would be outcasted immediately. With so much turmoil in the herds already, someone looking to start something, would not be looked on kindly.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM