the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

She nodded her approval as his attitude towards her changed, ignoring the moment of rage which seemed to overcome him. He would be stupid to attack her, even someone new to Helovia would be a fool not to see it. She was not just some mare out of hundreds in a herd; the Grey would be aware if something happened to her, she was almost sure of it. She was not their only spy, and the uncanny way they all showed up when needed, was proof that they would come to her aid, if ever she needed it.

Think about it Phaedra He said, circling her. She was still standing tall - her wings stretched out dramatically as he made his loop. She of course, didn't mind at all having his eyes scrutinizing her - she was a find specimen to behold. She was a natural beauty, with graceful slender limbs, and enough height to make her taller than the average mare, without being bulky and cumbersome. Her coat was a deep sooty tan color, with quaint bird-catcher spotting on her shoulders, and a few around her eyes, like beauty marks. Yet under all of that, a quiet confidence had grown since Ophelia had first taken her into the Grey. Once shy and easily frightened, Phae was now confrontational and bold. I think you would be as beautiful as a Sultana, or a Queen... Phae appreciated the flattery, and, held her head a little higher in recognition of his words. She already was that beautiful. She didn't need a title to tell her that.

What do you say? Will you be my guide? Phae's dazzling green gaze washed over the stallion was he completed his circle, so stand before her. She watched as he strategically placed himself to accent all of his best features - of which there were many. He was handsome, to be sure, other than the weird almost sickly light in his eyes. Those were still slightly unsettling. "As a member of The Grey, I may not align myself with any other group. That being said Tio, I would caution you to those who would toss their allegiances so quickly, at an offer of power. They are the type to do the same to you. As a guide however..." She slunk forward, her femininity washing over her with each delicate step towards him. "Follow me.." She crooned seductively, flicking her tail gently towards his chest as she past, flirtatiously; wafting her sweet scent of cinnamon and lilac towards him.

[OOC: I think they could have fun together! Where would you like to go next?]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM