the Rift

The Wishing Well [Destrier]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

This is his new home, settled in a place fitting to its name. There are no sandy beaches here, no white washed shores to run along. There are only cliffs which tower above the crashing waters below, spelling certain death should anyone not watch where they are going. The mist, while beautiful in it's own odd sense, could do wonders to hinder the eyesight, and Destrier would have to make sure he familiarized himself with the borders. He had just gotten here; there was no use in spoiling it by accidentally running over the cliffs.

It was a warm morning, with the mists still ever present and swirling about his feathered feet as he walked along the very cliffs he'd been having horrible visions about. Idly, he wondered if the mists forever lingered given the land's close proximity of the sea, but then again, maybe he was just thinking too hard on the simple matter. He should have been thinking more on how beautiful of a day it was, or about what steps he could take next to advance in rank. Granted, he was happy where he was for the time being, but he was an experienced warrior, and wanted to put it to the best use possible.

A gentle breeze blew against him them, ruffling and pulling back his too long of a mane, and with it came an unfamiliar scent. It was of another of his kind, and with his interest perked, the Friesian moved into a brisk trot, being mindful of how close he wandered to the edge of the rocky cliffs. As a newcomer, he wanted to meet everyone that he could, to get to know his new brothers and sisters.

An earthly colored body came into view, then, and it was only a second later that Destrier noticed the wings upon his back, which were all but dwarfed in comparison to the wide set shoulders they were perched upon. As he drew closer, he could tell that the other stallion was a good hand or so taller than him; a formidable being, and a deadly opponent if that was what he took interest in. "Hello," he spoke up then, hoping he hadn't startled the other; then again, the clanking of his shoes against the rocks had probably given him away a long time ago. "I'm sorry if I am a bother, but I'm new to the Edge, and I am making it a point to get to know my new brothers. I am Destrier."

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 12-27-2012, 04:01 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 12-29-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 01-09-2013, 01:55 AM