the Rift

The Wishing Well [Destrier]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Honor was something well sought and I was certain that this stallion would know the meaning of such a word. He seemed much like myself and perhaps that was why I had become particularly taken with him. It wasn’t often that I met faces that I could remember and call upon with admiration, but it seemed that he would be one of the few. He had taken the time to step of out the gate and come to the Edge with purpose, which again I admired. I was certainly not ashamed to call him brother, as he was to be considered my family. It seemed that I had taken much dignity in calling the Edge my home because they had welcomed me so warmly and given me reason and rhyme for my existence. I was a follower of the Quian for good reason and I was sure that in the coming years I would serve them well. Or at least I would try.

The day grew bright above us, casting empty shadows along the planes of the stony floor. The mists had finally receded beyond the forest for hopes of remaining until the sun had finally rested it eyes for the coming of night. I had come to accept the eerie coming and going of the fog, but it was still something that boggled me. It was a beautiful thing, like a creature that possessed a mind of its own, always lapping against my feet as I moved around my homeland. I wondered what this Destrier thought of the place, so riddled in ghostly reminders of the night.

I would be more than obliging to show you around should your time be free. Thought, I do pose to question your motives here, for we have no desire to host those who come to deliver so little. I only hope that you are as you say, because The Edge is in need of a strong heart such as yours.

Messages In This Thread
The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 12-27-2012, 04:01 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 12-29-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: The Wishing Well [Destrier] - by Thor - 01-09-2013, 01:55 AM