the Rift

New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi watched as the two foals were eager to play in the river. Their expressions were adorably cute as the two splashed around flickering the cool water. Levi’s orbs reflected the water as he gleefully felt the muzzle of Yang brush his square neck. The grullo was honored that Yang felt comfortable enough to brush up against him. Since the two did not have parents, he enjoyed how he got to watch them, hoping that they would join the herd. Gently Yang then slightly tugged on the silvery threads of his forelock. Gently, he grabbed her forelock tugging back with a chuckle. The brute wondering why in was not playing with the duo, but then realized that she was content with herself swimming. Her little legs got her far as she let the icy liquid pass over her back, body, and legs. As the three played like foals together, Levi wished that he could have this much fun always.

Soon enough, Yin had gotten tired and rested herself along the bank of the river. Levi watched her to make sure that she was alright and did not get hurt. To him it just seemed like Yin was tired and wanted to take a break from all of the swimming she had done. Turning his attention back to Yang, he swam underneath the water, swimming underneath her, and waiting slightly so she would get confused. Then timing it perfectly, Levi rose up so that Yang would end up being on his back and he could lift her into the water. Laughing whole heartedly, the stallion thought of a plan as he and Yang were now above the surface. “Muahaha I am the sea monster and I have caught my prey.” Twisting his neck so he could see her, he wanted to play a fun game with her hoping that the two fillies would have the best day of their lives.

[OOC: It's alright :3 Mine is late and short to lol]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Yin and Yang - 12-27-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Levi - 12-28-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Yin and Yang - 12-28-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Yin and Yang - 01-05-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Yin and Yang - 01-12-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: New arrivals [Yin and Yang/ Open] - by Levi - 01-15-2013, 06:22 PM