the Rift

Call my followers [Any God]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

The violet figure of a Pegasus stepped out from out of the darkness. Her majestic appearance made Lupus feel Scrawny and perfetic. A wolf asking for magic from a god of horses? It was certainly something he had never herd of before. The Pegasus the proceeded to shape shift into a wolf. A much larger wolf then normal wolfs. She was still as beautiful in wolf form s she was horse form. A shadow hung about behind her rolled towards them,as a ball did. Three flicks of the giant wolf tail and it was split into three wolfs. This is what you desire, yes? She gazed upon the three wolf fingers. Yes,it was what he wanted.

He cleared his throat,preparing to speak to the goddess. "Yes,it is what I seek." He paused,not quiet knowing what to say or what to expect for that matter. Drawing in a deep breath he changed his stance to one of more importance, determination surging though he veins. "Tell me what I must do to have what I desire." His eyes were slit,ready to be told on what to do for the magic he wanted. The three wolf body's stood in a powerful stanch. He dreaded what damage they could do; but that brought a small hope of joy to him. Maybe not to some others though who were on the end of there blood thirsty teeth and claws.

OOC:Ermm zombified wolfs please:))

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-27-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-29-2012, 05:27 PM