the Rift

Call my followers [Any God]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"If it is for the thought that these companions may make you stronger on the battlefield that you seek these wolves, then you must first become acquainted with the thrill of battle," the shadowy wolf-god began with a voice low and dark as her night. The figures of shadow, the objects of his desire, faded away. Other figures rose from behind her, shifting and dancing in shadow. Figures of equines and other beasts, tearing each other from limb to limb and emitting low groans and growls. Their chorus of chaos shattered the night's tranquility, but with a wave of the Goddess' tail it was all, suddenly and swiftly, gone.

She exhaled shadow and the world grew colder; dug ebony claws into the stone. "It is far different to fight than to hunt. You are all too familiar with the sensation of chasing down a deer, but to fight one's herdmates; to fight not to kill, but to survive, is something different entirely. You must seek this experience with three who relate to the power that you seek. Fight them, defeat at least one, and return to me." The Goddess then turned from the wolf gracefully, not looking back to say farewell. She leapt, into the cloud of warriors as they fell to their shadowy depths, and as their darkness surrounded her she was taken away. Taken into the sky to rest once more among the stars so that she might look down upon the mortal's task.

[[He must fight three characters that are somehow related to his power. Any way you can think of connecting it is fine, but if the Goddess of the Moon feels the connection is not valid she may punish you. You must win at least one of these three fights via judge, not default. Examples: Undead, part or entirely wolf, have canine companions, can summon creatures, can raise the dead, etc.]]

Messages In This Thread
Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-27-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-29-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Call my followers [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 01-03-2013, 09:56 PM