the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One

Abraxas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

||Action||Speech||

Travel weary was an understatement in regards to the yearling who laid sprawled out on his side doing his best to bathe in the warmth of the dappled sunshine. Abraxas stretched out his neck, mouthing the grass beneath his head in an attempt to grab another tired bite to munch on as he lay listless; his body aching in places he never knew could ache. He had taken quite the beating in the storm that had swept him away from his home. This type of pain was new to him, it was nothing like the sharp nips and occasional hoof he took from his 'mother'. He snorted heavily, that was all in the past all behind him. Why was he thinking of that heartless buckskin mare now? Perhaps he was just a bit lonely, after all he grew up with many other foals surrounding him.

Sighing as he managed to snag some sprigs of fresh spring grass the bay dun colt closed his vibrant green eyes and chewed slowly, savoring the taste of his meal. His sparce tail, knotted and grimy with salt and mud flicked upwards grazing the back of his haunch ever so slightly. The light touch made him kick out lightly, his hoof scraping against the forest floor upsetting some nearby song birds. Dark his swiveled catching every twitter as the yearling followed their progress past his prone frame until he could no longer here them. Alone. Again. The feeling dragged him down, then chased him as he began to drift to sleep; something his body sorely needed at this point in time.

OOC; Thread is open but I prefer rping with one or two people. My replies may be slow as I have things I have to do around the apartment as well. Feel free to be as noisy or quiet as you want, he'll wake up my next post regardless.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Abraxas - 12-27-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Abraxas - 12-27-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Aisha - 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Abraxas - 12-28-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Aisha - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Abraxas - 12-28-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sweet Dreams Little One - by Aisha - 12-29-2012, 08:27 AM