the Rift

i'd rather burn than fall. [outcast]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The moving figure of a white stallion could be seen twisting and turning though the clusters of trees like a snake. This place brought back rather recent memories for not long ago he had meet his long lost brother here. He and the Pegasus had sorted out there past issue of being split up from each other and had decided to live there long childhood dream of being 'Brothers' and known by all as brothers although they were only close friends. Bring himself forward he caught the sight of a lions tail,only at the height a unicorn would hold it. He halted,not bothering to move. A chestnut body seemed to dance though the trees,twisting and turning like a snake. Rather like he had been.

"Unicorn im guessing?" His voice was sly but yet kind. The better side of him showing,not the cruel,heartless bad boy he really was. He grinned to himself as he thought of his bad boy attitude. If this stallion wanted a piece of it,oh he would get it. He flicked his tail,bursting into a trot in case the Unicorn decided to ignore his speech. He circled though the trees aiming to end up facing the stallion head on,and he did. His horn was rather like his own. His was wrapped in thrones and vines whilst the chestnuts was wrapped in ivory. A pale white streak ran down his face in a broad stroke whilst a small beard hung down from his chin. A traditional Unicorn. Probably some posh,stuck up idiot. Was the first thought that came to Tribute. "I am Tribute." He dipped his head slightly in respect. It was the most his manners stretched. "And you are?"

OOC:This is so bad O.o

Messages In This Thread
i'd rather burn than fall. [outcast] - by Aelius - 12-27-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: i'd rather burn than fall. [outcast] - by Tribute - 12-27-2012, 08:04 PM