the Rift

Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was angry. There was nothing else to say, to work into this fire racing through my veins as I flew. How dare the Sun God curse us? Or me? He had not manifested to save me from the torture inflicted upon my body. He had not saved me from having my position stolen as leader. Why side with Kri? At least I had given my apologies to Kri. At least I had spoken my mind. At least I was being loyal to my friends.

HOW DARE HE?

I gritted my teeth, stroking my wings down heavy. It wasn't anger, it was fury. I, in this land I soon had begun to hate, had not been helped by the gods. My pleas has gone unanswered. Yet for some reason, Kri had immediate support of the "golden god" behind her, when I would've left anyways. I was not going to hang around only to be driven off or injured.

The wind was fine and smooth upon my body, a gentle kiss upon my wounds from the battle with Kri. It was undescribable, the anger in my body now. I think it was what kept me going, kept me from running from Helovia with my tail between my legs. My honor was shattered beyond repair. If I was in Svikruch, they would spit upon my feet and I would become nothing better than useless stock.

I tilt my wings, spread the primaries curtly, coming flying out of the sky like a rocket. I hit the ground louder, and harder, than necessary beside Leander, but my fuse is short now. I don't know if I want to scare him or just express my boiling blood. "Leander," I say curtly, shutting my wings with a stiff movement. Should I tell him of Romani and my meeting with her? Do I express my anger? What point is there going anywhere else? It's not like I could leave if I wanted to, at this point. I had effectively shut myself out of the herds unless I wanted to come begging the Basin to become a slave. But I would not do such a thing. My pride, my vainity, my weakness, would not allow that. Not yet, anyways.

"How about this- you do the talking, I do the scouting. Good plan?" I ask him, only half-jokingly. "No? Okay, better plan than that. We find a way to make peace with the herds, and try to relax out here in the Wilds until we can successfully take place in one of the herdlands- I personally like the idea of the Basin- and take favour with the gods."

My black eyes turn to his, and surely he can see the rage in them. "I have nowhere left to go, and my honour is in tatters. As far as I can see, this is the only way to move forward." Do I ask if we are considered equals at this moment? Or would that be too upfront?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Svetlana - 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Svetlana - 12-27-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Rapha - 01-03-2013, 06:14 PM