the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

why does it have to hurt so much..?

Three. Three days, seventy-two hours, and a good twelve months full of heart break, sweat, and blood. No tears; never any tears, not from Vasilisa. The horned freak was weaving her way through a forest that she'd describe as "dull". It was dotted in trees, brushes and grassess, there an the occasional stream, but nothing to note-able. Lisa gave a snort of arrogant confidence. She knew she was the best thing right here, right now. Her rainbow-hued eyes scanned the forest like before finding that one stream she'd been following for a good week or so. Her head bent down which allowed her bubble gum, platinum highlighted tresses dip into the stream. Lisa glanced at her wavy mane and found it to be groomed to perfection. Like she was, only in her mind though. The sabino-marked warmblood picked her head up and continued to walk. Vasilisa smirked and stood in a small glade; she reveled in the brash sunlight that bathed her palomino tinted coat.

So, what was she supposed to do now? The bold mare glanced around again with no equine coming into her sight. Was this place devoid of all equine life or something? Lisa decided to just keep traveling, her seductive yet bitter attitude playing a deep role in how she carried herself. Head high, neck curved, and back arched downward. She was the primadonna here - no one had better dare mess with her. A new thought came to her mind, and it made her shutter with joy. "If this land truly is devoid of all equine life, I'll just claim it for my own. I could easily bring back others from the Northern Pass..." Her sentence was cut short as she paused, both ears flicking up. That thought of being followed of watched brushed over her but she dismissed it; a depressed thought replaced it. She had no one to bring back. Her mother and father were slaughtered by none other than her, and her long-lost sister was caravaning all over the world. Vasilisa's life suddenly seemed dull, and she found no reason to live. She had succeeded in taking revenge for her lost love and stillborn colt. Now what? No, he would want me to keep on living. He'd want me to find someone new.. Lisa thought, but even the thought of her dead lover made tears well within her eyes. The unicorn bowed her head and stared at the grassy ground; her tears fell onto the grass and she watched the water taint the ground.

Except, she saw blood - not water. Her mind was playing tricks on her again. Lisa's head slowly rose as she looked around to see dead bodies and blood lying around her. A sudden shiver rolled through her before she started to mutter: "It's not real.. It isn't real." Her frantic chanting got louder as the messed up vision started to create fire. Then there were bones, and then there was her sister - standing on fire, blood pouring from her now visible skull. What an appalling sight it was. "STOP IT! GO AWAY!" Suddenly the "dull" forest was a comforting sight to her now worn out eyes and soul. It was a good thing that no other creature was there to see her horrific break down, but now what? What was to come of her..?

[Image: 1ilsg9.png]

©The-GingerbreadPony ©Sooty-Bunnie ©Mourge-Stawk ©FoxStox ©pieces-of-stock

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM