the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

why does it have to hurt so much..?

A new voice broke the thousands of insane ones that were rushing through her mind. Unpure thoughts, thoughts about blood and death. Her head slowly turned to see another equine there. Then the switch flipped. It was like she was a rabid dog with white foaming at her mouth. She gave a snort and took up an attack stance. Her neck was curved down, horn poised to attack. Lisa stared at the winged freak in front of her and let out a low wicker; a clear warning. "What the fu*k do you want..." Vasilisa said quietly, her voice dangerously low as those rainbow hued eyes narrowed to slits. The equines voice registered in her head, and she identified it to be a mare.

What did this mare want with her? "Are you okay? I heard shouting?" "Am I okay?" Lisa suddenly started to convulse into a laughing fit. "Haha... Ha..HAHAH! Am I okay? Do I look okay to you, you winged abomination!?" She screamed it into the mare's general directions. The words laced with venom, and hatred. "What do you want from me? Did she send you? Does she want to try to kill me like my parents? What a fool." Vasalisa said with disgust in her words. The palomino glared at the pegasi; she was ready to slaughter her if need called for it, and that almost always seemed the case.

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking."

[Image: 1ilsg9.png]

©The-GingerbreadPony ©Sooty-Bunnie ©Mourge-Stawk ©FoxStox ©pieces-of-stock

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM