the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel was taken aback as the mare snapped at her. A small part of her brain thought not again as she watched the mare with less concern and more wariness. She had immediately gone into an attack stance as soon she she saw Aryel, and the blue roan had instinctively done the same thing, tensing up and flaring her wings slightly, giving a warning snort.

She was rather sick of trying to be friendly and then getting this in return. First Dakini, and now this sickeningly-pinked-maned mare. Were all Helovian unicorns like this?! "First off, hornhead," she spat, head snaked low, "I was trying to be friendly. But since you are obviously too bratty and arrogant to care, I don't see the point of asking what the bloody hell is wrong with you. I don't know this 'she' you're talking about and frankly I don't care. I'm a soldier from the Dragon's Throat, not some damned assassin." She gave another snort and straightened her posture, still watching the mare with an angry glare. Was one not-asshole unicorn too much to ask for? She never held herself above the nonwinged. Never thought that pegasi were superior. Why did she have to put up with this?

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Aryel - 12-27-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM