the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

why does it have to hurt so much..?

This foreign mare's words penetrated her ears and instead of flaring her temper they confused her. "Friendly? A pegasus trying to be friendly? Okay, now that's a real first." Lisa paused as she held back laughter. Then she continued, not allowing the smaller mare to but in. "So, let me get this straight. My foolish little sister didn't send you to murder me, but instead you say you're a soldier from a Dragon's throat? Now that just made my day, but then again I can put two and two together to get four. I'm guessing this Dragon's Throat isn't a place, it's a herd. Am I correct?" The sudden flare of anger was gone, it was replaced with arrogant confidence, and a small spark of curiosity. Where the hell had she landed herself into?

Vasalisa's body was now laxed, but her guard was still up. She held her head high as her rainbow colored eyes looked down upon the mare. "I'd say I'm sorry for freaking on you, but I'm not. Therefore, I can not apologize for something I'm not sorry for. In any matter, soldiers can be assassins as well; that's besides the point though, can I know more?" Vasalisa said eagerly, the curiosity swelling inside her. Really, how had she even managed to stumble upon this place. It looked no different from her homeland though, but it sure did feel different.

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking."

[Image: 33atiip.png]

©The-GingerbreadPony ©Storm-Stock ©CAStock ©ClarabellafaireStock ©GloomWriter

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM