the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

"It's a place, yes, but the herd who lives there is often referred to by the same time," said Aryel, not relaxing her own posture until the pink-maned mare did. "Original name for the herd was the Tuuli, but that name isn't used as much anymore." Once it seemed that this mare was indeed not going to run her through with her horn, Aryel gave a disdainful snort, flicking her tail and refolding her wings across her back. While glad that she wouldn't have to get into another fight, she still distrusted this mare.

Her eyes narrowed as the mare brushed off her own freakout, then turned around and wanted to know more about her herd. "I'm not sure I should tell you." said Aryel, glancing away, a small smirk forming on her mouth. if this mare didn't want to be polite, neither would she. "I mean, after that little bout of nastiness, how can I be sure I'm not ratting my home out to some enemy?" If the mare was genuinely curious, maybe she would give a little ground. Until then, she would taunt her a little. "At the very least, I guess I'll tell you where you are, since you seem to be rather clueless. This whole land is called Helovia, and the forest we're in right now is called the Threshold, and nearly every horse entering the peninsula goes through here."

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM