the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

"You sound overly sure of yourself." shot back Aryel, matching Lisa's steps forward with five strides of her own. She raised her head in a somewhat arrogant manner, daring Lisa to object. She was rather starting to enjoy this little stand-off. "It's not so odd." she said, her easy smile still present. "It's the only way into Helovia, unless you fly or swim." Helovia, being a giant peninsula, was only attached to the rest of Loorien by one side. "And I don't know many horses that swim for any length of time. But it's no hell, I can assure you of that. Lovely place." She spoke the truth there. It was no lush Redrock Valley, but it was a nice land.

She thought for a moment on Lisa's question. "Well, we could just go our separate ways, which would be a bit of a drag. It's been a while since I met somebody who's as much of a firebrand as I am. Or, you could apologize for that little snap, or at the very least explain why you acted like you did, and then I'd tell you everything you want to know about this place." She shrugged. "I've got things to do, though, so it's no problem to me if you decided to stomp off, in which case I wish you best of luck." Some of her mother's etiquette training had rubbed off, at least. And she was genuinely curious as to why this horse seemed to hate pegasi.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM