the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel had hoped to hear a little more about this bad experience, but she wasn't the prying type. If she didn't want to talk about it, she didn't have to. "Very well." she said with an air of acceptance.

Her next few statements caught her by surprise. "I didn't say that." she replied quickly to her first words. "But, if you'd like to join us you'd be welcome to." She highly doubted Lisa would want to though, considering her initial reaction to meeting a pegasus. And did they really want such a rude mare in the Throat? She took a step backwards as Lisa snapped again, claiming her to be a liar. "I do not lie," she snarled back. "I don't know your damn sister, and I don't know you. Get that through your pink-maned head already." She snorted when Lisa demanded she leave. "Don't got to ask me twice." she said, turning to go. But she stopped when Lisa asked her name, the anger seeming to run out of her voice. "I'm Aryel Ariessasdaughter." she said quietly, using her full name. She turned to face Lisa again. "And I'm no assassin." Whether or not she believed her was Lisa's own choice.

(I wonder if they could become friends eventually, or at least frenemies? Aryel could try and convince her not all peggies are bad xD)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM