the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

b A c K o F F !

Vasilisa's kissers opened already, ready to retort back to the winged abominations but something - or rather someone interrupted her. A sudden spike of anger fueled her rapid head turn until she saw a unicorn. A stallion to be exact. Lisa's facial features were a glow, and a smile lit her maw. "And what is your name? I missed that part of your conversation with the... Lovey Aryel." When he concluded Lisa spoke in her deep, dark sounding tone. "I would love to tell you, but not in front of that winged abomination. You can call me V for now tho." She said with a dip of her head.

He continued to speak while watching them both, and Lisa looked him over. A coat and hair as white as snow. His eyes were a piercing green; he was so different from the love she had met so long ago. Yes, something about him seemed familiar. The way his face softened up when he gazed as her almost made her head skip. "So what brings you here and what do you seek?" His next question made her cringe. "I-I seek love and companionship. Nothing more, nothing less. As to how I got here," A very long pause. The constant blowing wind hid the falling tears from view. "The death of my loved one brought me to this wretched land." Lisa said honestly and openly. This was a first for her, she gave a little bit of herself away to these two strangers. "Aryel, I won't be going with you. I'm not in search of a herd; I just want a small band. Thank you kindly for your offer though." Lisa said with a slight drip of sass intertwined with her words. Her attention then slowly waned as she floated back into her past.

ooc;; SORRY FOR SLOW REPLY. Iwasbuseh. <3

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking."

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM