revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

And it had just started to go well.

Aryel's ears swiveled backwards and down as she heard a familiar, and unwelcome voice. "They haven't, if you're still alive." she shot back, turning to face him. "Which is a pity. I would've loved to see your remains after a wolf pack or mountain lion got ahold of you." Did this asshole really have to show up again?

And then things just got worse. Incredulous, she looked back at Vasilisa as she withheld her name simply because she was there. "You're serious?" she asked flatly. "Oh my gods, you're serious. You're being fucking serious right now. I gave you my full name and was trying to get the both of us onto friendly ground, and you. Do. That." That was it. That was fucking it. She had had it with unicorns, and she had had it with the both of them. She felt the familiar tide of anger rising in her chest, muscles tensing as she fought back the urge to pummel them both.

Recalling something, she looked back at Tribute. "Hey Tribs, you should tell her about the time you showed your ugly face in the Throat. No wait, I'll do it for you." She turned to Lisa, a nasty grin on her muzzle. "So, he showed up and was giving myself and another Throat horse a hard time. Then, our Sultana shows up. Who, by the way, is even shorter than I am. And he turns tail and runs. Ohhh, you shoulda seen it. Kicking up dust just like a panicked foal." Blue-black eyes went back to Tribute. "Ain't that right, Tribs? Never seen a horse run that fast." If he was going to badmouth her, then damned it she wasn't going to do it right back.

She snorted when the mare declined her implied offer of joining the Throat. "Hell, now that I've seen what you're really like, I think that's a good thing. An arrogant cunt like yourself would hardly be welcome there. Same with Tribute. By the way, Trib, I'd like to say that if you ever set hoof in our desert again, I won't ask questions before I start throwing kicks." She gave him a pseudo-sweet smile. "Just so you know."

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Aryel - 01-05-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM